5 July 2018

Harvard Admission Process: Discrimination?

The 99% have no chance. When a bulwark of the Establisment shies away from transparency the 1% have an open goal in their endeavour to preserve their priviledges. The ONLY objective admission process is via competition. No special favours to donors and former students.
Harvard University is fighting to keep its secretive admissions process under wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment